Heriot-Watt University is currently providing extensive financial support to meritorious students through its undergraduate merit award scheme. This is a partial scholarship worth £1500-£3,000.
Students who are domiciled in India, Nepal, and Pakistan and going to start study in an undergraduate program in September 2021 at this university will be considered. Through this award, Heriot-Watt University wants to support undergraduate studies.
Valuable offer for students to receive financial support for study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Heriot-Watt University is a prestigious institution that holds a reputation for innovative research and highly employable graduates and top quality teaching. It was founded in 1821 and is regarded as the world’s first mechanism institute. With five amazing campuses based in the world’s some of the most beautiful locations, the university is a large community.
Why study at Heriot-Watt University? The university maintains five distinct academic schools which offer myriad of degree programs and courses in several fields. It provides an excellent educational environment where you can achieve your dreams.
Application Deadline: First-come, first-served basis
- University or Organization: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £1500-£3,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: India, Nepal and Pakistan
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students belong to India, Nepal and Pakistan can apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: You are the right one for this scholarship if you:
- Domiciled in one of the countries listed above at the time of application and classified as an overseas student for fee purposes starting a full-time on-campus program of study
- Self-funding your course
- Students must have to hold an offer to study a full-time undergraduate degree course starting in September 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship separately as you will be considered after successfully being enrolled in an undergraduate program at this university.
- Supporting Documents: All entrants must provide the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one country to another. Check here to get detailed information.
- Language Requirement: To study in an undergraduate program at this university, you have to demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough if English is not your first language. You can prove your proficiency by achieving IELTS 6.0 overall or an acceptable equivalent.
This scholarship will provide self-funded students with the award of £1500-£3,000. This amount will cover the partial fee of the deserving candidates.