If you wish to get a Funded Education from Australian National University, then don’t miss a chance to apply for ANU Rural and Regional Equity Scholarship.
The study program is available only for Australian citizens who are enrolling in the first year of any undergraduate program at ANU.
Good opportunity for Australian citizens.
User Review( votes)
ANU’s aim is to increase access and provide opportunities for students from regional and remote areas of Australia to attend ANU and to support first-year students with accommodation and living costs.
Why you Australian National University? At ANU candidates can focus on excellence in research and education and well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. It can provide attractive benefits and support to students through every stage of their life and career in a world-class organization.
Application Deadline: 15 December 2019
University or Organization: Australian National University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: $5,000 per annum
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- Domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be enrolling in the first year of any undergraduate program at ANU;
- Candidates have met the minimum ATAR requirements for admission into the selected undergraduate program;
- Students must be currently living in a rural, regional or remote area and completed the majority of their secondary studies in a rural, regional or remote area. Scholarship applicants can check the rural, regional and remote classification of their address at DoctorConnect.
How to Apply
- How to apply: When you apply directly to ANUfor admission as a domestic undergraduate student, you will have the opportunity to be considered for this opportunity within the same application. Other such support options are enlisted on the Direct application scholarships
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check the complete documentation requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Whether you’re applying for undergraduate or graduate, coursework or research program, you must meet the entire entry requirement before beginning the application.
- Language Requirements: Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Benefits: The scholarship provides a stipend of $5000 paid in equal installments at the beginning of each semester for the first year of the student’s undergraduate program.