If you’re embarking on the journey to earn a higher education, then you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Equity Scholarships which is provided by the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The aim of this study program is to provide ongoing support to students from disadvantaged and under-represented groups, Indigenous students and students from low socio-economic backgrounds.
UNSW is an Australian public research university that was established in 1949, Australia. It offers a wide range of Equity Scholarships, Awards and Grants to assist students to undertake full-time study for the duration of their degree program.
Why at the University of New South Wales? UNSW is one of the best universities in Australia. It has great teaching excellence and academic facilities. After studying from this university, applicants will get good employability at anywhere in the world.
Application Deadline: December Round 2: Apply by Sunday, 15 December 2021, January Round 1: Apply by Thursday, 2 January 2020
University or Organization: University of New South Wales
Course Level: Any degree
Award: Education Fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants from disadvantaged and under-represented groups, Indigenous students and students from low socio-economic backgrounds are eligible to apply for this study grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be automatically considered for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for free study, candidates must have a previous degree.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must meet both the University’s general entry requirements and the program entry requirements, and apply via the approved admission process.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: The university will provide the education fund for their students.