Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the South Asia merit awards. The grant is organised by Australian National University for the session 2020/21.
The program is an academic merit award and support for international students from South Asia applying for postgraduate coursework program in the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics at ANU.
Great opportunity for international students to get postgraduate study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, Australian National University distinguished as a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. The ANU has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centers in Australia.
Why at the Australian National University? While studying at ANU, students will get a world-class education and career opportunities in a safe and excellent environment. The university has a degree to meet your needs domestically or internationally.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
- University: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Business and Economics
- Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework program
- Awards: Cover 25% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Actuarial Practice, Master of Actuarial Studies, Master of Finance, Mater of Applied Finance, Master of Financial Management and Master of Statistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must achieve at an excellent level in their university qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission at ANU for undergraduate degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check complete documentation requirements.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Australian National University will cover 25% of the International Student Fee per semester.