If you are an international student and looking for a funding opportunity to cover your study expenses in Australia. Here you have an adorable chance to apply for the International Merit Award at Murdoch University.
Nice offer for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1973, Murdoch University is a public research university. It is one of Australia’s leading research institutions and has three Australian campuses. MU has more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from across 90 different countries.
Why study at Murdoch University? At Murdoch University, students have the opportunity to excel professionally and personally, being part of a team dedicated to furthering their academic endeavors.
Application Deadline: 31 May
- University: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree programme in Business and Law, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching and Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a recipient of the International Welcome Scholarship
- ?Commence at one of our Western Australian campuses in a 2020 – 2024 intake
- Be enrolled in a Murdoch coursework degree (this is a bachelor, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters by coursework degree)
- Be enrolled in a full-time study load (24 credit points) for the assessed year of study
- Achieve a minimum academic result of 3.0 GPA for that assessed year of study
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in a bachelors or masters degree at Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: If you are entering Murdoch directly from high school, you must meet our Minimum Entry Requirements.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants need to demonstrate English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with minimum 90 test scores.
Murdoch University will give a $10,000 deduction directly from the tuition fee of the successful candidates.