financial aid positions will be awarded to students who are applying for admission to an undergraduate program offered by the College for the first time. The grant is offered in semester 1 and semester 2 each year.
Great offer to get an undergraduate study with financial support from Australian National University.
User Review( votes)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. The university is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for a number of disciplines including politics and international relations, social policy, and geography.
Why at Australian National University? ANU is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
University or Organization: Australian National University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
Award: 100% international fee tuition waiver
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
- International students can apply for ANU undergraduate financial aid.
- The award is available each year to prospective ANU students who are international students;
- Applicants must have made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics; and
- Students must have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling as determined by the CBE academic panel.
- The Scholarship provides a discount of international tuition fee sponsorship for the duration of an undergraduate program offered by the College.
- The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at ANU College of Business and Economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications can be made via the prescribed online application form. Applicants only need to complete one online application form to register for consideration for both the College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship and the College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Award.
- Language Requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.