Australian National University (ANU) College of Business & Economics is offering up to two undergraduate financial aid for international students. financial aid positions will be awarded to students who are applying for admission to an undergraduate program offered by the College for the first time.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
User Review( votes)
All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Application Deadline: October 14, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at ANU College of Business and Economics.
- Award: The Scholarship provides discount of international tuition fee sponsorship for the duration of an undergraduate program offered by the College.
- Number of Awards: 6 opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for ANU undergraduate financial aid.
- Entrance Requirements: The award is available each year to prospective ANU students who:
- are international students;
- have made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics; and
- have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling as determined by the CBE academic panel.
- English Language Requirements: Citizens of Australia, Canada, Fiji, Ireland, Kenya, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Samoa or Zambia can demonstrate English language capability by evidence of completion of their bachelor degree where the medium of instruction was English at a recognised, local university in their home country. Applicants from all other countries and Australian permanent residents will usually be required to supply evidence of English language capability which meets the ANU requirements. The ANU English language requirements are:
IELTS 6.5 with no band below 6.0.
TOEFL 570 (230 CBT) with TWE 4.5, or IBT 80 with a minimum of 20 in Reading and Writing and 18 in Speaking and Listening.
How to Apply: Applications can be made via the prescribed online application form. Applicants only need to complete one online application form to register for consideration for both the College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship and the College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Award. All eligible applicants will firstly be considered for the International Undergraduate Scholarship. Once these endowments have been allocated and accepted, then all remaining eligible applicants will be considered for the International Undergraduate Award.