The University of Glasgow is offering the LLM India Scholarships for pursuing postgraduate taught Masters Program for 2017-18 academic year. Indian students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
Best offer for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
If English is not the student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a postgraduate taught Masters Program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to pursue LLM programmes.
- Award: Two awards worth a 50% discount on the full international student tuition fees for a 1 year LLM programme (worth £8,625 each) will be made.
- The award can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Applicants must have obtained an undergraduate Law degree (LLB) from a recognized Indian institution.
- Indian students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All student applicants holding an LLB from a recognized Indian law institution, accepted for a place on the School of Law LLM (any specialism) by the application date, will automatically be considered for the opportunity competition. Two successful applicants will be notified of the results.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English language Requirements: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English. They can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications. The sections below will tell them what grades they need in these qualifications for the subject area they want to study. Some degree programmes have slightly higher requirements than those stated here.
Application Deadline: Closed