The American Occupational Therapy Foundation is welcoming and inviting students interested to conduct further studies in Occupational Therapy to apply for its AOTF Scholarship Program offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
Individuals looking out for a Post-baccalaureate or occupational therapy assistant position are eligible to apply for this scholarship given that they are full-time students enrolled in an Occupational Therapy educational program and have completed one year of study or are in the final year of study. The selected candidates may be offered tuition fee support or similar benefits.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965 with the purpose to advance the science of occupational therapy to support people’s full participation in meaningful life activities, The American Occupational Therapy Foundation is a charitable, scientific and educational non-profit organization.
The American Occupational Therapy Foundation’s purpose is to advance the science of occupational therapy to support people’s full participation in meaningful life activities. The foundation is governed by a board of trustees and awards grants for scientific research and scholarships and also publishes a scientific journal, OTJR, Occupation, Participation, and Health.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open until Sep 29 2022 11:59 PM (PDT)
- University or Organization: The American Occupational Therapy Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants must be enrolled in Occupational Therapy educational program in an accredited institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students, enrolled at the professional level in an accredited or developing Occupational Therapy educational program, and have completed 1 full year of Occupational Therapy coursework for Post-baccalaureate scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time students currently enrolled in the final year of an accredited or developing occupational therapy assistant education program for occupational therapy assistant scholarships.
- The applicants must be current members of the state OT associations at the time of application, and after.
- The applicants must be a resident of the state.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, students must log in here and submit their application. All students who complete and submit their applications will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit necessary documents like a resume, work experience, published materials, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the program requirements of the institute they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English language proficiency required by their respective institute.
The candidates successfully selected as winners of this scholarship can expect to receive the tuition fee of their undertaken program or similar benefits as the award is undefined.