Do you want to study in the United Kingdom? The University of Dundee is inviting international students to apply for the Discover Business International Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award is available for outstanding claimants from all over the globe who have received an offer to study an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught a course in the School of Business.
Wonderful opportunity to get higher education with some financial help in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 1881, the University of Dundee is organized into nine schools containing multiple disciplines. It offers a degree in many subject areas and consistently ranked within the top 300 universities in the world and within the top 40 in the UK by national university rankings.
Why study at the University of Dundee? Students at this university have access to all the resources they need to establish a bright future and make a positive contribution to society. From the range of courses offered by the university, they can select a degree programme.
Applications Deadline: The application deadline is 30 November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught course
- Awards: £2,000 per year of study
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, British Indian Ocean Territory, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Anguilla, Bermuda, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, Cayman Islands, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, East Timor, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Hong Kong, SAR of China, Macau, SAR of China, Taiwan, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Turkey, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Gibraltar, Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program available in these subjects: Accounting and Finance courses, Business, Management, and Marketing courses, and Economics courses.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Discover Business at Dundee scholarship, you must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have International fee status as determined by the University of Dundee
- Have received an offer to study an eligible Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught course in the School of Business.
- Begin studies in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- September 2022 for Undergraduate.
- September 2022 or January 2023 for Postgraduate Taught.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application process for this scholarship as Admissions Team will assess the information provided on your programme application and let you know if you are eligible to receive the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide your driving licence, valid passport, or other official photo ID.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have good results (60% overall) in the CBSE, ISC or leading state board XII Standard exams.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirement for the degree you have applied for:
- Take a proficiency test such as a UKVI approved IELTS
- Provide a previous qualification that confirms your English level
- Successfully pass the University of Dundee language course
- Provide evidence that you meet one of our English language exemptions