Applications are invited for Nanjing Government Scholarship at China Pharmaceutical University in China for the year 2017. Non-Chinese nationals are eligible to apply for these educations. Programs are available for pursuing Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. as well as Visiting scholars program.
Nanjing Government Scholarship is established by Nanjing government, Jiangsu province aiming to support more excellent international student to study and do scientific research in Nanjing.
Wonderful Scholarship at China Pharmaceutical University.
User Review( votes)
China Pharmaceutical University (CPU), situated in the historical and cultural city of Nanjing, is one of the “211 projects” key universities affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China. It has been known for its long history and its leadership role in China’s pharmaceutical academic field.
Why at China Pharmaceutical University- The University was founded in 1936 as China’s first independent four-year National College of Pharmacy and the first public institution for higher pharmaceutical education in China.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the study:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health;
- These are awarded in various subjects offered by the university.
- Education background and age limit: Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be a high school graduate and under the age of 25, Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35, Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40 or Visiting pupils must have a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
- Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
- Non-Chinese nationals are eligible to apply for these awards.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, applicants are required to submit their application online and upload all the required documents. The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate). All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Photocopy of the passport, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Published academic papers or other academic achievements, Two letters of recommendation from, Chinese Language test report, The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants have to provide Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Categories of Applicants and the award
|Categories of applicants||Scholarship||Duration|
|Bachelor||10000 RMB||One year|
|Master and PhD||20000 RMB||One year|
|Visiting student||5000 RMB||Half year|
Note1. This is mainly for new applicants and the duration is one year.
2. Senior candidates can also apply and the award will be granted based on the academic performance and daily behavior of the previous year.
Application Deadline: Closed