The British Council is inviting applicants from Soth Asia for ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship for the academic year 2018-19.
The ARThinkSouthAsia free schooling is designed to help develop skills, knowledge, networks, and experience of potential leaders in the arts and cultural sector of South Asia.
ARThinkSouthAsia is a management, policy and research program in the arts and cultural sector. Initiated in 2010 by the Goethe-Institute in India, supported by the British Council since 2013 and the Piramal Art Foundation since 2014, the program is dedicated to funding and supporting a cadre of arts managers committed to the cause of capacity building in the South Asian region.
Application Deadline: Closed
For receiving this award, applicants must be a resident of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka only and have minimum 3 years of work experience in the arts/culture.
How to apply
- How to Apply: To apply, please download the application form and email the completed pdf form along with your supporting documents to [email protected] you are selected for the fellowship, you will be notified via email.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a scanned copy of your passport and a No Objection Certificate from your current employers (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Claimants need to submit an ongoing arts/culture project
- Language Requirements: English Language proficiency is needed
The education award includes:
- This includes intensive modules in Strategic Planning, Cultural Policy, Marketing and Communications, Fundraising, HR, and Finance. These modules will be led by a mix of Indian and international professional trainers and academics and will be supplemented by expert guest lectures. Participation in the residential program is mandatory.
- A 30-day secondment with a cultural institution in Germany/UK/South Asia over the year 2021-20.