Applications are invited for ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship for the academic year 2019-2020. The ARThinkSouthAsia free schooling is designed to help develop skills, knowledge, networks, and experience of potential leaders in the arts and cultural sector of South Asia.
ARThinkSouthAsia is a management, policy and research programme in the arts and cultural sector. Initiated in 2010 by the Goethe-Institut in India, supported by the British Council since 2013 and the Piramal Art Foundation since 2014, the programme is dedicated to funding and supporting a cadre of arts managers committed to the cause of capacity building in the South Asian region.
Mind blowing opportunity for Asian researchers
User Review( vote)
Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Free education is open to residents of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka only.
- Fellowships are awarded in the arts and cultural sector.
How to apply
- To apply, please download the application form from our website and email the completed pdf form along with your supporting documents to [email protected]
Please note that incomplete applications or applications sent via post will not be accepted.
- If you are selected for the fellowship, you will be notified via email. You will then be required to submit:
- A countersigned contract that will be sent to you upon notification of selection
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A No Objection Certificate from your current employers (if applicable)
The education award includes:
- This includes intensive modules in Strategic Planning, Cultural Policy, Marketing and Communications, Fundraising, HR, and Finance. These modules will be led by a mix of Indian and international professional trainers and academics and will be supplemented by expert guest lectures. Participation in the residential programme is mandatory.
- A 30-day secondment with a cultural institution in Germany/UK/South Asia over the year 2019-20.