To make your higher education affordable in Japan, Asia Pacific University is implementing the APU Tuition Reduction funding for the academic session 2021/2022.
Helpful offer for international students to receive financial support to study in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2000, Asia Pacific University is a private institution in Japan. It was made possible through the collaboration of three parties from the public and private sectors Oita Prefecture, Beppu City and the Ritsumeikan Trust.
Why study at Asia Pacific University? Here you will gain knowledge, skills, language ability and experience for the real world and they also equip you with the tools you need to secure a successful professional future.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the country
- University or Organization: Asia Pacific University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 30%, 50%, 65%, 80% and 100% reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree program online or you can download the application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official transcripts, scholarship essay and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You have to provide SAT, ACT and other standardized test scores and must have a student visa.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in English or Japanese
Benefits: The studentship will cover 30%, 50%, 65%, 80% and 100% of the tuition fee for deserving students.