AICA is excited to provide the 1-800-PAIN-FREE Scholarship in the spring of 2020! The award aims to help students with financial assistance for their educational expenses.
AICA Orthopedics is a multi-speciality clinic that has served over 100,000 car accident victims since 2001. It is one of the premier chiropractic clinics in Atlanta.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2020, at 11:59 pm
- University or Organization: AICA Orthopedics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The scholarship can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The prize will be given for degree programs in any subject (Preference will be given Law and Medical subject areas)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be current or prospective students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. university.
- Candidates must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must be able to deliver all documents specified (proof of enrollment, essay, and other information as needed)
- Any student from a U.S. university is allowed to apply.
- They especially encourage Law and Medical students to take advantage of this opportunity.
How to Apply
Before apply, applicants must check the full award information at https://chiropractoratlanta.com/#scholarship
To Apply: All applicants must send the following to Jennifer Breland at [email protected]
- Your name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending.
- A 500-800 word essay on distracted driving and how it personally affects you or someone you know, and what you try to avoid distracted driving. The essay must be in .docx format, and only one essay can submit per application. No other articles or submissions will be accepted.
- Enrollment proof must be provided if chosen.
The winner of the program will receive a $1000 award that can be applied only to study expenses. E.g. – tuition, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2020 academic year. A candidate can only gain this grant once.