The Qasid Arabic Institute is looking for excellent applicants for Arabic Language Scholarships Programme. These are available for applicants from all over the world.
These are open for deserving students in recognition of their achievement and as an incentive for all those studying the Arabic language to excel. The aim of the programs is to encourage the study of intensive language programme.
A marvelous chance for International Students.
User Review( vote)
The Qasid Arabic Institute is housed in a commercial complex near the Madina Circle on University Street in Amman, Jordan. A comprehensive curriculum taught at five different levels leads holders to mastery level with proper pronunciation of letters.
Why at Qasid Arabic Institute- As one of the leading centers in the Middle East for learning the Arabic language, Qasid Institute has quietly developed a reputation for Arabic.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible for the free study.
- These are awarded in the field of modern standard Arabic.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to Sign up for an account at Qasid Portal or login to your existing account, after then complete all the steps of the application process.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, An academic transcript, Writing sample, Two letters of recommendation, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a minimum grade average of 80% and also have a minimum of one year of college-level Arabic and|or its equivalent in order to be considered for the college study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
Awards will provide two separate tuitions are offered each year. A 1 quarter program, currently valued at $2645, which must be used for either the summer or fall terms of the calendar year following the year of application. Up to 5 quarters, full program, currently valued at up to $13225, requiring a commitment to attend up to 5 academic terms consecutively.