The School of Media and Communication at the University of Leeds is offering three PhD Positionsfor the academic session 2020-21. The bursaries are open to the UK, EU students and international students.
The School of Media and Communication is one of the UK’s leading departments for students studying the media and communications industries. Situated within the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures, we are part of the Arts and Humanities provision at the University of Leeds.
Best offer for UK, EU and international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Candidates whose first language is not English must provide evidence that their English language is sufficient to meet the demands of their study.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded within the School of Media and Communication.
Award: The financial aid positions will cover tuition fees plus a maintenance payment of £15,243
Number of Awards: There are three scholarships available.
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to the UK, EU students and international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants to research degree programmes should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline. A Masters degree is an advantage.
- How to Apply: Applications for research degree study must be submitted in advance of applying for the School of Media and Communication Scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates whose first language is not English must provide evidence that their English language is sufficient to meet the demands of their study. In particular, University requires one of the following qualifications:
- An IELTS Band Score 6.5 (with writing score not less than 6.5 and not less than 6.0 in any skill area) or
- Internet-based TOEFL 92 (with not less than 21 in Listening and Reading, 22 in Writing, 23 in Speaking)