The University of Adelaide is offering applications for the ARC Grant Funded International PhD Scholarship funded by ARC Linkage Grant. Applications are open to all international students, including home and New Zealand students applying for a 3.5-year PhD program.
These academic PhD scholarships are open to supporting a full-time PhD student who is undertaking research in electrochemistry or a high-temperature area, under a specific research topic of “Solid Oxide Electrolysis Cells with Novel Perovskite-based Cathode.”
Nice offer to study PhD in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in Australia ranked 88th in the world in 2023. The School of Chemical Engineering at the University of Adelaide offers a broad range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees that will equip students for a rewarding career in chemical engineering.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? The university offers a great platform for graduates to deepen their work-based learning. It has built a solid reputation for excellence in teaching, academics, and research success. At UA, over 300 research degree projects are on offer across many study areas, including Health; STEM; Defence and space; Agriculture, food, and wine; Energy.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology (SET)
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research (PhD)
- Award: $32,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities, including New Zealand and Australia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for Postgraduate Research (PhD) in electrochemistry or a high-temperature area at the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology (SET).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, or International students who are accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit “expressions of interest” to Dr.Xiaoyong XU [email protected] with the name of the scholarship in the subject heading.
- Depending on the region or country of citizenship, applicants may be required to apply through a registered University of Adelaide education agent.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents with the application:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Note: If students are not applying through an agent, they will have to mail certified copies of their documents to the University. Read more information on certified documents.
- Admission Requirements: The admission requirements for postgraduate research degrees are set out in the relevant set of academic program rules, however an overview of these requirements and other important information is provided in the Research Student Handbook
- Language Requirement: International students seeking admission to the University’s coursework academic programs must meet the minimum English language
The scholarships will be for 3.5 years and have a stipend of $32,500 per annum. There are two scholarships available under this project.