Sheffield Hallam University is proud to announce up to three Sanctuary Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarships are open to undergraduate or postgraduate degree-seeking students at the university. These scholarship awards are intended to meet study costs, such as travel and study materials. A tuition fee and a grant of up to £4,000 can be expected. The applicants must be an asylum seeker or eligible candidates holding an admission offer to be considered.
Nice office to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1843, Sheffield Hallam University is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. With a simple mission to transform lives, the university ranks 801stin World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and among the top 20 universities in the UK.
Why choose to study at Sheffield Hallam University? Sheffield Hallam University shapes its students’ futures and prepares them for life after graduation by creating knowledge through research and industry partnerships. These research and partnerships provide practical solutions to some of the world’s greatest challenges. The vision of the university is to be the world’s leading applied university
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is due by 16th March 2023.
- University or Organization: Sheffield Hallam University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and UK
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International and British students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate, MA or LLM Applied Human Rights degree programs taught at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an academic offer (or are awaiting a decision) to study at Sheffield Hallam University.
- The applicants must have made an asylum application in the UK prior to applying for the Sanctuary Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made on the online portal. However, students interested to apply for the scholarship must apply here.
- Supporting Documents:The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A completed application form
- A research proposal
- Two academic references
- Details of your funding, and copies of financial support letters where relevant
- Copies of qualifications, certificates and/or results transcripts
- Proof of English language ability, where English is not your first language
- Copies of your passport and any relevant visas, for international applicants
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the course-specific admission requirements.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 52
- LanguageCert SELT or LanguageCert International ESOL B2 Communicator – 33
- Duolingo – 105
- C1 – Grade C
The successfully selected winners can expect to receive the following benefits by the Sheffield Hallam University:
- Undergraduate scholarship winners will be provided as full-tuition fee waiver for the length of the course, up to a maximum of four years and funding of £4,000 for costs associated with studies.
- Postgraduate scholarship winners will be provided full tuition-fee waiver for the length of the course, up to a maximum of 18 months of funding of £4,000 for costs associated with studies.