Students dreaming to pursue a career in engineering are invited to apply for the ARC Grant Funded International PhD Scholarship in a Novel High-Efficiency Electrical Motor System offered by the University of Adelaide for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship award will be offered by support from the ARC grant funded PhD scholarship is funded by an ARC Linkage Grant. The applicants must apply for a full-time PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the University of Adelaide. International and home country national students can both apply and can expect to receive $32,500 per annum upon being selected.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a public research university, the is the third-oldest university in Australia, at that, which was founded in 1874. The University of Adelaide ranks 109th in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 74th in Best Global Universities and celebrates its proud history of pursuing meaningful change.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide is meeting its local and global community’s evolving needs and challenges. It is uniquely positioned and strives to prepare its graduates for their aspirations and the needs of the future workforce. The university also designs and drives a prosperous, entrepreneurial future built on knowledge, innovation and collaboration.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2023 is the scholarship application deadline.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology (SET)
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $32,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries including Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, under a specific research topic of “Development and Analysis of a Novel High-Efficiency Integrated Motor Drive System” can be applied for at the University of Adelaide.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia/international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit their admission applications via the university portal. Students who want to apply for this scholarship must submit an Expression of interest to A/Prof NesimiErtugrul, [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the academic qualification required by the
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 58
- C1 – 176
The University of Adelaide will be awarding the winning candidates a stipend of $32,500 per annum for up to 3 years.