Outstanding students in the mechanical design and fluid-structure interaction field are invited by Curtin University to apply for the ARC PhD Scholarships in Modelling, Design and Development of a Novel Wave-Energy Converter for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is funded by the ARC discovery project “Modelling, Design and Development of a Novel Wave-Energy Converter”. The applicants must apply for a postgraduate study programme at the Faculty of Science & Engineering at Curtin University to be considered. The selected candidates will be provided $32,250 per annum for up to 3 years.
Great chance to study in Australia
User Review( votes)
Curtin University is an Australian public research university founded in 1986 in Perth, Western Australia. The university was previously known as the Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology and presently ranks 193rd in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 160th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Curtin University? Curtin University is innovative and global and is known for its high-impact research, strong industry partnerships, and commitment to preparing its students for jobs of the future. The university is an outstanding education in an inclusive and collaborative environment.
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2023 is the last date to submit applications for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $32,250
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Home and overseas national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Higher degree by research programmes offered at the Faculty of Science & Engineering at Curtin University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be future students at Curtin University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted via the university’s application portal, OASIS. The students must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) Form to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the postgraduate programme they want to join at Curtin, typically an undergraduate-level degree in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Curtin University will present the selected candidates with a scholarship award amount of $32,250 per year for three years, which can be utilized as a living stipend.