The University of Adelaide is now inviting deserving candidates for its exciting ARC International PhD Scholarships in Development of Novel Biomolecules for Mineral Processing. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022/2023.
The funding opportunity assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a PhD degree programme. This studentship is available for both international and domestic students.
Wonderful chance for students to get benefited in Australia
User Review( vote)
The University of Adelaide is a public research university in Australia that is placed 108th in the QS World University Rankings for 2022. It is among the top 1% of universities worldwide. The university is an active member of society, leading our community in harnessing change for social and economic gain.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide provides students with the best academic preparation for success in their chosen field, as well as knowledge and skills to make a significant impact. The university also gives excellent and brightest teachers and staff assign to awarding the greatest education for their applicants.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 13 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and a stipend of AUD$28,092
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia, or international students who are acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, they can apply for this funding program and must email a summary of their application for admission to Prof. Chunxia Zhao through email [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload the following supporting documents:
- Completed Expression of Interest form
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Curriculum vitae (including publications, past research experience)
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are mandatory to complete theentrance requirement of the University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Adelaide will provide a $28,854 per annum plus a $5,000 per annum supplementary scholarship for the session 2022/2023.