Scholarships make it easier to access education. Therefore, the State University of New York at New Paltz is offering International Student Retention Scholarships in the USA. The bursary is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are 99 awards available for new brilliant international students who intend to undertake an undergraduate degree program at SUNY New Paltz.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1828, the State University of New York at New Paltz is a public university located in New Paltz, New York. With nearly 100 undergraduate majors to choose from, New Paltz students earn degrees that open doors to lifelong career opportunities.
Why study at the State University of New York at New Paltz? SUNY New Paltz has a century of experience providing international students with a low-cost, high-quality education. Today, over 500 students from over 70 countries contribute to the educational and cultural fabric of the SUNY New Paltz campus community.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through October 15, 2022
- University: The State University of New York at New Paltz
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $3,710.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 99
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- New Paltz students of non-immigrant status (permanent residents will not be considered), who are enrolled full-time and are juniors or above with a minimum GPA of 2.8.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission for an undergraduate program at the State University of New York at New Paltz. After being enrolled, they can access this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have up-to-date official transcripts from all secondary schools (high schools)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- TOEFL iBT: 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE Academic: 58
- Duolingo English Test: 105
The State University of New York at New Paltz will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.