Unlock your academic potential with the help of this Faculty of Engineering Arcadia Landscape Architecture Indigenous Scholarship offered by the Queensland University of Technology for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding opportunity assists talented and deserving Australian or New Zealand students who want to commence an undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Engineering. The scholarship winner will receive a scholarship valued at $15,000 for three years paid in installments of $2,500 each semester.
Wonderful opportunity to gain an undergraduate degree in Australia with funding.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a globally well-known Australian research and educational University. It equips superior studying, education, and examination facilities to satisfy the requirements of pupils, teachers, and students.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? By entering the Queensland University of Technology, candidates will perform with cutting-edge technologies interesting machine engineering, progressive transistor instrument physics, and an expense transportation study in a dynamic multi-disciplinary research crew in Australia.
Application Deadline: 9 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia or New Zealand is eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering in architecture subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants an Australian citizens or permanent resident
- Applicants of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- They must be starting or currently studying a Bachelor of Design (Landscape Architecture) or a double degree that includes a Bachelor of Design (Landscape Architecture).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first make an admission application for their desired undergraduate degree program at QUT. To be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit:
- A completed application form
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) including portfolio work (if available)
- A brief proposal (1-2 pages) outlining your reasons for undertaking a study in landscape architecture
- A statement of disadvantage or hardship in further study (if applicable). QUT Equity applications can be utilized.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the undergraduate degree entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge English – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
The Queensland University of Technology will provide a scholarship valued at $15,000 for three years paid in installments of $2,500 each semester.