The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer the Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship to study an undergraduate degree program starting in autumn 2023.
The scholarship is available for new students joining the University in 2023 from a Delhi Public School Society (DPS) institution in India by providing them with 50% of their tuition fee for an undergraduate degree program in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
Deserving proposal to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sheffield was launched on 31 May 1905, as the University of Sheffield has a standing internationally for education and study. It is categorized among the greatest 100 institutes on the planet. It has five capabilities wrapping 50 departments and 82 research centers and universities, and a global faculty.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? It is a world-class research institute with an international stature for superiority. It submits an exceptional student understanding. When pupils arrive in Sheffield, they will obtain better than just world-class instruction.
Application Deadline: 24 April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarship is available for new students joining the University in 2023 from a Delhi Public School Society (DPS) institution in India. They must hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield before they apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be currently studying at a Delhi Public School Society (DPS) institution in India.
- Applicants must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield before they can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant’s degree/foundation program must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2023. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Applicants must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- They must not be a sponsored student.
- They must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programs are considered postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provisions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admitted to the undergraduate degree at the University of Sheffield. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the document requirements at the University of Sheffield.
- Proof of your previous degree(s)
- Official translations into English
- Academic references
- English language certificates (International applicants)
- A supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume
- Examples of your work
- Admission Requirements: Select a country or region to get more details on the entry requirements students will need to meet for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must take an internationally recognized English language test such as IELTS as part of the English language requirements.
The University of Sheffield will provide 50% of your tuition fee for an undergraduate degree program starting in autumn 2023.