Australian Catholic University (ACU) is inviting application for Archdiocese of Brisbane Theology Scholarships. To be eligible for these endowments, students must be pursuing the postgraduate programme at the Brisbane campus.
Students will develop a wide range of skills, including oral and written communication skills, and the capacity to analyse, reflect critically, evaluate, and bring ethical perspectives to life and work.
Nice offer for international students to get fund for postgraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Australian Catholic University (ACU) engages the Catholic Intellectual Tradition to bring a distinct perspective to higher education.
Students can provide evidence that they have successfully completed studies where the medium of the study was English, or they can provide evidence of their English proficiency.
- Application Deadline: March 9, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of theology.
- Award: The grant is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum.
- Number of Awards: There are two scholarships available.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for theology scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: Theology and Philosophy
- Course: any ACU postgraduate Theology and Philosophy degree
- Campus: Brisbane
- Year level: any
- Residence within the Archdiocese of Brisbane
- English Language Requirements: Students can provide evidence that they have successfully completed studies where the medium of the study was English, or they can provide evidence of their English proficiency.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- How will obtaining your degree allow you to give back to your community?
- Academic transcript
- Written reference (academic)
- Evidence of residence within the Archdiocese of Brisbane