Get financial support to start your academic journey in New Zealand. The University of Auckland is giving an opportunity to apply for the Architecture Centenary Award.
The educational program is encourages domestic and international students who want to pursue a Masters level study in the field of professional Architecture in New Zealand
Beneficial offer for international students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand that offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
Why study at the University of Auckland? The university offers students to gain transferable skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their careers. At the University of Auckland, students can develop key international relations that will enhance their ability.
Application Deadline: July 4, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters level study in a professional Architecture.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Completed bachelor honours degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 7.00 (6.50 for M?ori and Pacific candidates).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants are recommended to take admission in the Master’s Degree coursework at the University of Auckland. There is no need to complete any application form, the support will be awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic records, academic references, and CV with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Auckland will offer a scholarship of $2,000 for excellent students who want to pursue a master’s level study in New Zealand.