The University of Edinburgh Business School is proud to announce its Somewhere MBA LGBT+ funding for worldwide students. The funding program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award supports talented students who want to commence a Master of Business Administration degree program in the United Kingdom.
The University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities has divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Awards: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree in any subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- At least three years’ work experience in a managerial role.
- Can demonstrate their commitment to the LGBT+ community through previous action and support either within the business setting specifically or in a wider sense through LGBT+ action.
- Continue to aspire to make a difference for the LGBT+ community through their future personal and career goals.
- Has sound academic credentials.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the MBA degree coursework at the University of Edinburgh Business School. Candidates must submit a application form as soon as possible after receipt of an offer of a place on MBA.
- Supporting Documents: For supporting your application, you are required to identify the MBA program you have applied for, supply your unique username (UUN), and statements supporting your application outlining your qualifications, work experience & objectives.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Edinburgh Business School will offer an award of £10,000 for motivated students pursuing a full-time MBA program.