If you are interested in a career as an architect, then you can apply for the Architecture Design and Planning Hong Kong Design Centre Scholarship offered by the University of Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning in Australia.
This scholarship aims to support ambitious international students who want to study postgraduate coursework with a 50% discount on their tuition fees for one year.
Nice opportunity for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1920, School of Architecture, Design and Planning is a part of the University of Sydney that offers many flexible courses and degree structures that suits your interests, strengths and career goals.
Why at University of Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning? The school provides an inspiring working environment and various learning facilities. Here, students will gain chances to grow personally as well as professionally.
Application Deadline: March 3, 2020
- University: University of Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the postgraduate degree to study at the University of Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an international student
- Be short-listed for, or be a recipient of the DFA Hong Kong Young Design Talent Award
- Studying or enrolling in a Diploma in Design or Master of Design degree at the Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take part in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for an academic transcript of all the previous school attended, cover letter, copy of passport, curriculum vitae, and submission of a proposed plan for overseas study including objectives and expected learning outcomes.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission for a postgraduate degree program, candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
This scholarship provides 50 percent tuition fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) for one year of the Master of Design.