Applications are currently open for the Greg Baumgartner Annual Scholarship to study in the United States for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational award is open for talented students who must be enrolled in either high school or college in the USA. The scholarship targets a student who is paying their way through school without parental assistance.
User Review( votes)
Texas Truck Accident Lawyer is providing to help for trucking accident victims. The lawyer has a passion to promote the health and welfare of area youth by active and positive involvement in youth sports as a parent, mentor, and coach.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Organization: Attorney Greg Baumgartner Law Firm
- Course Level: High school or college
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: US Students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for US students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in either high school or college in the United States.
- Must maintain a GPA with at least a B average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for the opportunity , all the information required is located on this page. To apply for the opportunity send an email with a very short essay (not to exceed 200 words) about yourself, your educational goals and the reasons for needing a scholarship and information to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Include in your email, your name, email address, and telephone number as well as a transcript with your GPA from your current high school or college. Do not send materials other than your essay, contact information, and transcripts. Please do not send letters of recommendation, resumes or other financial information.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Attorney Greg Baumgartner will award one applicant each year a onetime $1000 scholarship to be used for tuition or books.