The University of Western Australia is delighted to announce the Arjen Ryder Memorial funding for international aspirants for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Arjen Ryder Memorial Scholarship aims to promote and support high achieving student who wants to pursue a Bachelor of Science (Honours), or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours), with a thesis associating to sustainable agricultural exercises at the UWA Albany Centre.
The University of Western Australia, established in 1911, is a public research university in Western Australia. It is the sixth-oldest university in Australia and Western Australia’s only university until Murdoch University.
Why choose the University of Western Australia? The university aims to set you apart with a globally recognized degree from a world top 100 multiversity that takes education beyond the chapters with experience-rich, industry-connected learning to succeed in local and worldwide careers.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Western Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: $5,000.00
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded in a Bachelor of Science (Honours) or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours).
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the bursary, applicants must have to be enrolled or eligible to enrol:
- In a full-time degree program at the UWA Albany Centre.
- In an honours course leading to a Bachelor of Science (Honours) or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours), having a thesis relating to sustainable agricultural practices.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have take admission in the university and they have to register themselves on an online portal, to apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to meet the given requirements:
- Aspirants who have completed Higher Education studies outside of Australia must have completed the equivalent of one semester of an AQF Level 7 qualification with a GPA comparable to an Australian GPA of 4.0 on a 7.0 scale.
- Applicants must also provide separate evidence of satisfying UWA’s ELC requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show your English Proficiency Language skills through TOEFL, IELTS, DET, CAEL, CAE, CPE, and PTE, etc.
The University of Western Australia is granting an award amount of $5,000.00 for an astonishing global student to study in Australia.