Take your skills to the next level with the help of Beacon Scholarships offered by Cardiff University in the UK. The programme is available for the session 2021-2022.
A golden opportunity for the students of Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda at the Cardiff University.
User Review( votes)
Cardiff University is situated in Cardiff, Wales, and it is a public research university. This institution came into being in 1883 and was merged with the University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology in 1988.
Why study at Cardiff University? The university has a scientific reputation that is world-leading. It works to develop and educate the skills and cognitive skills of students to be a good person in their lives. And it also gives them the necessary facilities to do whatever they want to do.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Cardiff University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition and maintenance fees
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have leadership capabilities:
- Academic excellence
- Achievement in sport, music or drama
- Social influence and communication
- Must have a financial need for study, i.e. annual gross household income of not more than £ 80k (US$ 100k)
- Must commit to returning to their home nation within one month of completion of the degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme. After that, you can complete the online
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to provide curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of passport need to be attached.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have met the academic and English language requirement (IELTS/TOEFL)
The Cardiff University will provide 1/3 of annual undergraduate tuition fees and living costs to the eligible and outstanding students in the UK.