The new ArtEZ talent Scholarship for Non-EU/EEA Students is now available on offer to study in the Netherlands. To be eligible you must have passed the entrance exam and have been accepted into an ArtEZ degree course.
ArtEZ in Arnhem, Enschede and Zwolle prepares students for professions in which art; knowledge and creativity play a central role. ArtEZ is the best University of the Arts in The Netherlands. The capital letters stand for Arnhem, Enschede and Zwolle, the cities in which we are located. ArtEZ stands for an internationally recognised standard of quality in art education. Graduates are able to contribute to constant renewal in art and quality in society.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: June 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to students accepted in to ArtEZ degree courses.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship amounts to €5.000, – per chosen student, per year, for the duration of the degree course. The scholarship is paid (or subtracted from the tuition fee), at the beginning of each study year, if and when, the student advances to the next study year.
- Nationality: These scholarships are available for Non-EU/EEA Students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarshipcan be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available for Non-EU/EEA Students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible you must have passed the entrance exam and have been accepted into an ArtEZ degree course. The head of the ArtEZ course to which you have successfully applied, must justify your talent. Each course may specify their own criteria to characterize “rare talent”.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: When applying for an ArtEZ scholarship you must submit all* of the following:
- A written motivation (no longer than 2 – 4 pages) with an in-depth explanation as to the reasons why you have chosen to apply.
- Written reference(s) and/or recommendation letter(s) from relevant 3 rd parties (teachers, mentors, professors, employers etc.)
- A completed application form
Please send your application, as one PDF-attachment, via e-mail to scholarship-at-artez.nl.
* Incomplete applications & applications received after the deadline will not be processed