Applications are invited for Edinburgh Online Family Medicine Scholarships Fund. The scholarships is available to a student from South Asia for pursuing online Masters of Family Medicine.
The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the online Masters of Family Medicine.
- Scholarship Award: One masters scholarships is available to applicants studying towards the Masters of Family Medicine online distance learning programme offered by the University in the 2018-2019 academic session. The award will cover tuition fees and is tenable for three years.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Students from South Asia are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from South Asia are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be nationals from a South Asian country and have an unconditional firm offer for the Masters of Family Medicine online distance learning programme for the 2018-2019 academic session. This award is for a student from South Asia who has a commitment to work with the rural and urban poor in India or a surrounding country.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Please submit your CV, and a 500 – 800 word summary of your reason for applying for the masters programme and how you envision family medicine transforming healthcare
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.