Applications are invited for Edinburgh Online Family Medicine Scholarships Fund. The scholarships is available to a student from South Asia for pursuing online Masters of Family Medicine.
The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the online Masters of Family Medicine.
- Scholarship Award: One masters scholarships is available to applicants studying towards the Masters of Family Medicine online distance learning programme offered by the University in the 2018-2019 academic session. The award will cover tuition fees and is tenable for three years.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Students from South Asia are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from South Asia are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be nationals from a South Asian country and have an unconditional firm offer for the Masters of Family Medicine online distance learning programme for the 2018-2019 academic session. This award is for a student from South Asia who has a commitment to work with the rural and urban poor in India or a surrounding country.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Please submit your CV, and a 500 – 800 word summary of your reason for applying for the masters programme and how you envision family medicine transforming healthcare
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.