Do you have any strategy about how will you maintain your education in Canada? Therefore, you should go ahead with the Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships programs for funding your studies.
An excellent opportunity for enhancing talent in the field of engineering
User Review( votes)
The University of Waterloo was founded on 1 July 1957 as the Waterloo College Associate Faculties. It is a public research university which has a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Why at the University of Waterloo? The university offers academic programs which are administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It has approximate 30,600 bachelors and 5300 postgraduate students from both Canada and overseas.
- University or Organization: The University of Waterloo
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: March 27, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and International aspirants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Systems Design Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must have a strong academic background.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For making an eye-catching future, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. The selection committee will automatically select candidates according to the information given on the application form.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you need to provide your academic details, language ability score or certificate scan, personal information or maybe a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If a candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Two awards will be granted and each will have a value of $10,000 for outstanding students.