Getting a degree always plays an important role in a successful career. That’s why Nottingham Trent University is sponsoring an NTU Bursary program for the brilliant aspirants across the UK.
The beneficiary of the program is to make the ease of financial burden for those students who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework.
Great offer to get an undergraduate study from Nottingham Trent University with £750 award.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham Trent University was originated in 1992. It is a public research university and the 13th largest university in the UK. The university has rank number 16 in the UK and known as “the most environmentally friendly university in the country”.
Why at Nottingham Trent University? The university enables you to identify your personal skills and achievements. They will help you to take that next big step towards a rewarding career and gain the knowledge and qualities required as a professional in career development.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £750
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK students
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject provided by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those students who are paying the maximum home tuition fee for their full-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree course,have a household income of £25,000 per year or less (as assessed by their UK national Student Finance Service) and eligible to receive a Tuition Fee Loan and a Maintenance Loan from their UK National Student Finance Service.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this bursary, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a higher secondary mark sheet and citizenship of UK.
- Admission Requirements: Good scores of ACT and SAT are required for the admission
- Language Requirement: IELTS score between 0 -7.0 is needed as per the course requirement.
Benefits: The studentship will provide £750 for the candidates.