The University of Manchester wants to give a chance of gaining the international study experience by offering the Article 26 Sanctuary Seeker Scholarships programs.
Best offer for UK’s sought refuge to get an undergraduate study with education fund.
User Review( vote)
The University of Manchester was founded in 1824 as Manchester Mechanic’s Institute and recognized as a university in 2004. It is a public research university in Manchester, England.
Why at the University of Manchester? The university provides an amazing university experience that’s rooted in a rich heritage. It has a good range of degree level courses and award-winning faculty for teaching applicants in the best way.
- University or Organization: The University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five awards are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Asylum and sanctuary seekers candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field (Except Medicine and Dentistry) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Full-time undergraduate participants are eligible
- MBChB and BDS courses are ineligible
- You must have applied for asylum in the UK before you applied to UCAS.
- For master’s studies, you must be a full-time, non-clinical student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No formal application is required or the grant, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents are asked by the university yet.
- Language Requirement: The eligible participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
The educational bursary will cover the full cost of tuition and also provide an amount of £5,000 for living cost. Besides that, it will also provide free accommodation in one of the University’s Halls of Residence for the duration of their education.
Application Deadline: The participants must apply before the deadline of January 15 in the year you intend to commence your studies.