Looking for a career that highlights your unique skills? Here is an opportunity for you. Curtin University is offering the Curtin Humanitarian Fund funding for International Student in Australia.
Valuable opportunity for Australian and international students
User Review( votes)
Curtin University is Australia’s first university of technology and is a member of the Australian Technology Network (ATN). It is active in research in a range of academic and practical fields, including Resources and Energy (e.g., petroleum gas), Information and Communication.
Why at Curtin University? The university enhances your qualifications to advance your career. Here students can gain additional expertise and convince employers of their skills. They can receive the best possible support from modern infrastructure.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have top received a full offer of admission and enrolled into: An undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2020 Semester 1 or a postgraduate (masters by coursework) degree at Curtin University in 2020 Semester 1 or Trimester 1.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For getting a charge out of this stipend, candidates are expected to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form to The [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Claimants must have to attach all required supporting documentation for the studentship.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate course, you must satisfy academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: As Curtin University courses are taught in English, there are minimum English language requirements you must meet for admission.
Benefits: The Curtin Humanitarian Fund support will provide a range of funds to support educational costs.