Suppose you wish to work intensively on your performance before entering the music profession. In that case, you must check out the Artist Diploma (ArtDip) in Performance offered at the Royal College of Music for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Royal College of Music offers this opportunity to all interested students with a postgraduate diploma degree in music or related fields of study. The candidates chosen will be able to draw on exceptional resources and opportunities, such as the RCM Library, the RCM Museum, the Centre for Performance Science, Creative Careers Centre, and RCM Sparks. They may also e extended scholarships based on their academic merit, typically covering education-related costs.
User Review( votes)
The Royal College of Music is a conservatoire established by royal charter in 1882, located in South Kensington, London, UK. Royal Academy of Music is one of the top universities in London, United Kingdom, ranked 7th in QS WUR Ranking By Subject 2022.
Why choose to study at the Royal College of Music? The Royal College of Music aims to support the Academy’s work and advertise it to the wider public, highlighting the potential of music to inspire, unite and stimulate through performance, displays, and research. The college also actively promotes the ethos that music is vital to life.
Application Deadline: The applications for entry in September 2023 are now open. The application deadline is 3rd October 2022.
- University or Organization: Royal College of Music
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: the UK and other foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Artist Diploma (ArtDip) in Performance taught at the Royal College of Music can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must give their best performance at the time of audition.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply through the UCAS Conservatoires admissions service portal for admissions. Students who showcase exceptional merit will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal informatics such as contact, guardian, etc.
- Previous qualification
- Previous education
- Two references
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Postgraduate Diploma or Master’s Degree in music or equivalent experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the college’s English language requirements.
The Royal College of Music will award meritorious students scholarships or support towards the education costs incurred, such as tuition fees, admission or application fees, etc.