Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. So for helping students, the University of Nottingham is providing the ASEAN and Oceania Undergraduate Excellence Award for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is accessible for high-achieving students from countries across Southeast Asia, Australasia and the South Pacific region who want to apply for a bachelors degree program in the United Kingdom.
Valuable offer for students to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in the United Kingdom that was founded in 1881. It has ranked among the second in the UK and thirteen in the world university ranking.
Why at the University of Nottingham? Nottingham is a place of possibility and opportunity where teaching excellence goes hand in hand with pioneering research. Here, you will learn from the world best faculties.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000 or £6,500
- Number of Awards: Up to 18
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Kiribati, Laos, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- students who are nationals of or permanently domiciled in an ASEAN member nation or an eligible country in Oceania
- be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- hold an offer to begin a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the University. Once you have received your offer, you can apply for this application through The grants section of MyNottingham.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport, personal statement and school reference.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study in Nottingham, you have to accomplish the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to fulfil the following English language criteria:
- An academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Students have an appropriate pre-sessional English language course offered by the University
Winners will receive the amount of £2,000 or £6,500 accredited towards the study expense.