Coventry University is inviting applications from ambitious students to apply for ASEAN Development funding for the September 2019 intake. Available to students normally living in the ASEAN region, and be a national of a country in that region.
The University considers ASEAN countries to be Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
The marvelous choice to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research. Coventry is rated 12th University in the United Kingdom in The Guardian University Guide 2018.
- Application Deadline: May 10, 2019
- Course Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate programme
- Study Subject: Any of the courses offered by the university
- Award: Available for the September 2019 intake worth from £1,500 to £5,000 to each successful applicant
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Available to students normally living in the ASEAN region, and be a national of a country in that region. The University considers ASEAN countries to be Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements: The University can only consider you for this program if you hold a conditional offer for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course. You must successfully enroll for the September 2019 intake at the Coventry campus of Coventry University in order to receive the award.
In addition, you must:
- Be normally living in the ASEAN region, and be a national of a country in that region.
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos, and interviews.
- How to Apply: To apply, complete the Application Form and return by email to [email protected] or post: international awards Team, International Office, Coventry University, Priory Street, Coventry, CV1 5FB
- Supporting Documents: A copy of your offer letter from Coventry University
- Admission Requirement: Hold at least a CGPA 3.0 academic qualification, or an equivalent academic qualification.
- English Language Requirements: English as a Foreign Language: An IELTS of 6.0 overall. Pre-sessional English is available if required.