Edinburgh Napier University is thrilled to announce that it has a fantastic opening for the ASEAN funding for bright South-East Asian students.
The program is open for students who are going to enrol in a full-time bachelor’s or master’s course at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK.
A valuable program for South-East Asian students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Edinburgh Napier University is a great place on the term of education and environment. It holds a high employment rate. It has established good connections with many employers and business. It comprises three campuses which are full of modern facilities and pleasant environment.
Why at Edinburgh Napier University? Through its innovation and research, the university has been finding solutions to the modern generation’s problems. Its educational programs are well-structured and taught by highly qualified teachers who are experts in their fields.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Edinburgh Napier University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Asia students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei or Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in arts & media, business and computing, engineering, biosciences and healthcare.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Domiciled in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei or Vietnam
- Be self-funding your course
- Holding an offer to study a full-time bachelors or masters course in September 2020 or January 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will automatically be considered for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants might be required to submit following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.
Benefits: The scholars will grant to all the selected candidates with £3,000 for year one of the applicable courses.