Prem Tinsulanonda International School is offering an ASEAN Scholarship to a student from any of the ten ASEAN member countries. These opportunities are open to new students entering Grade 9, Grade 10 or Grade 11. This scholarship aims to encourage and promote ASEAN understanding, culture and learning.
Prem Tinsulanonda International School is an EY 1 – 12 international boarding and day school for boys and girls aged 3 – 19 years of age.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are open to new students entering Grade 9, Grade 10 or Grade 11.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the Prem Tinsulanonda International School.
- Award: Up to 50% reduction in tuition and boarding fees
- Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Open to citizens of ASEAN countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- Entrance Requirements:
- Open to new students entering Grade 9, Grade 10 or Grade 11 for the 2018-2021 Academic Year
- Students must have a strong academic record and engage in a range of creative, service, active and leadership projects.
- Students must meet Prem Admissions criteria
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
All applications must include the following:
- Three written recommendations from teachers and/or other people of standing in the applicant’s community, which should address the character of the applicant and her/his leadership, academic, sporting, artistic or service initiatives and achievements in his/her school or community.
- Proof of excellence demonstrated in previous academic classes via the student’s official school reports for the previous two years.
- A hand-written essay by the candidate on the following topic: How I have demonstrated leadership qualities in my school or my community, and how I envisage leading and contributing to life through the Prem programme.
- Admissions application completed.