Applications are invited for Intern at Nuffic Neso South Africa for the year 2018. Interns must be a student or fresh graduate from a university, university of applied sciences or vocational colleges. South African students are eligible to apply for this internship program. This is a paid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Nuffic Neso South Africa is developing a Study in South Africa Desk to provide students from Dutch universities, universities of applied sciences and vocational colleges with information and support on the study, research and internship possibilities in South Africa.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Nuffic’s Netherlands Education Support office (Neso) in South Africa
Internship can be taken in Pretoria, South Africa
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: You fulfill the following job requirements:
- You are a student or fresh graduate from a university, university of applied sciences or vocational colleges.
- You are a responsible, proactive and result-driven individual.
- Your field of study is relevant for the internship vacancy and should be in the field of business, commerce, trade, communication/media or economics.
- You combine an entrepreneurial attitude with good communication skills and interest in the international education sector.
- You are organized and detail-oriented and can combine multiple tasks at the same time.
- You are fully computer literate and have an affinity with CRM systems and content development for websites.
- You enjoy building networks and maintaining relations with external partners like companies, government and education institutions.
- You are fully proficient in English.
- You are situated in PTA/JHB and have means of travel.
- You are a South African citizen.
Internship Open for International Students: South African students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? We can offer you:
- A dynamic and international work environment;
- The opportunity to work on an interesting start-up project;
- An internship of 3 to 6 months;
- A monthly allowance of R5,000;
- A travel allowance.
Internship Description: Nuffic Neso South Africa is an overseas office of Nuffic and part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices that operates in locations of strategic importance for Dutch higher education.
The number of awards offered: To maximize the international exposure we will appoint two interns, one from South Africa and one from the Netherlands who will work closely together.
Internship Duration: The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: To apply, please email your letter of application and CV no later than 20 February 2018 to Nuffic Neso South Africa: info-at-nesosouthafrica.org mentioning ‘Internship’ in the subject line.
Internship Application Deadline: Application deadline is February 20, 2018.