Taylor’s University is giving international students a wonderful chance to pursue their master’s and PhD degree in the form of ASEAN Tourism Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship covers 75% to 100% tuition fee and offered monthly stipend. Students who are applying from countries that are a member of ASEAN and wish to research in the field of tourism in the ASEAN member countries are eligible to apply for and receive this award.
Taylor’s University is a private university in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia is now the top private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia according to the latest QS World University Rankings. It holds a mission is to develop servant leaders marked with a passion to minister Christ’s redemptive love and truth to a world in need.
Why choose to study at Taylor’s University? At Taylor’s University, students experience an education that is multi-dimensional, created with the building blocks of academic excellence, life skills and emotional well-being. With a goal to enhance the university’s existing curriculum so the students not only graduate with an outstanding degree, but also possess future-ready skills that will make them highly sought after in the ever-demanding global marketplace, it follows a personalised framework. The core of the university is empowering students to explore their passions by giving them more choices and flexibility.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2021
- University or Organization: Taylor’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD
- Award: RM3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from ASEAN member countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s and PhD degree in tourism
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from an ASEAN member country.
- The applicants must have a research proposal focused on tourism in ASEAN countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the master’s or PhD programme via the online application process of the university.The accepted students will be selected if they fulfil the required criteria of the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Copy of all pages of passport
- Completed personal details form
- Research proposal
- Bank statement for financial support
- Visa Approval Letter (VAL)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree certification with CGPA 3.3 or above to be admitted to a PhD programme at the university and CGPA 3.0 or above for master’s programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
The university will provide the selected master’s degree candidates 75% tuition fee waive and RM1,500 monthly stipend for 24 months and the selected PhD degree candidates 100% tuition fee waivers along with RM2,300 monthly stipend and a conference allowance of RM3,000 for 36 months.