Academically excellent international students who wish to excel in their respective fields of study are invited to apply for the Deputy Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Award offered by the Swinburne University of Technology in Malaysia.
The grant can be received by international entrants who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the Swinburne University of Technology. The grant will cover maximum 95% of the study costs for up to 4 years of study.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It was ranked 43rd for art and design, making it one of the top art and design schools in Australia and the world. It is a world-class university focused on creating an impact and is committed to transforming the future of education by giving students the knowledge, adaptability and experience they need to make a lasting impact on the workplace of tomorrow.
Why choose to study at Swinburne University of Technology? Swinburne University of Technology is an internationally recognised university and holds a reputation for quality research that connects science and technology with business and the community. It has been partnering with leading Australian and global organisations to offer students authentic workplace experiences. Swinburne also provide flexible studying options understanding that full time isn’t practical or feasible for everyone.
Application Deadline: 3rd August, 2021
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: RM 11,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, china, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, North Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, UK, France, and USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and programmes available at Swinburne are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the geographical criteria.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in their desired undergraduate programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form. The students who will have scored no less than 75% or GPA 8.0 in their previous academic record will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certified academic documents’ and transcripts’ copies
- Official English translation of documents if not in English
- Certified copy of passport
- A portfolio (Additional course-specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained no less than 75% and 8.0 GPA to be admitted in the course of their choice at SUT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 0 – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79 – 95
- PTE Academic – 169-185
- Swinburne English Academic Program – 50-66
- Common European framework – B2, B1, C1
The Swinburne University of Technology will provide the winners a sum ranging from RM5,000 to RM11,000 depending upon the percentage and the GPA of the selected applicants towards the cost of studies of an undergraduate programme at SUT.