If you are looking for a scholarship and ways to finance your education, then you have a wonderful chance to apply for ASEM DUO-Singapore Exchange Fellowship Award.
Wonderful opportunity to study at Singapore University of Technology and Design.
User Review( votes)
The university aims to advance knowledge and nurture technically grounded leaders and innovators to serve societal needs. They are committed to engaging the best talent in each field and profession.
Why at the Singapore University of Technology and Design? It is established to advance knowledge and nurture technically-grounded leaders and innovators to serve societal needs, with a focus on Design, through an integrated multi-disciplinary curriculum and multi-disciplinary research.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Singapore University of Technology and Design
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and international students
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The grant is open to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Full-time SUTD undergraduate students who are Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or ASEAN members going to the above SUTD’s partner universities under Global Exchange Programme (GEXP)
- Accepted as an exchange student by SUTD’s partner university under Global Exchange Programme (GEXP)
- Active Fifth Row, leadership potential and community involvement would be advantageous OR
- Full-time undergraduate students from the above SUTD’s partner universities coming to SUTD for academic exchange under Inbound Exchange Programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make your education more affordable, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking this process you have to full fill the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have submitted the Latest Academic Transcript, Latest Fifth Row Records, Document Checklist, Self-Declaration Form, Essay, TF Intl LEaRN Organizations, and Community Involvement Projects.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a good academic standing of at least CGPA 3.5 to apply for this opportunity.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
- Benefits: The university will provide the maximum award valued up to €4,000 will go towards supporting the cost of the student exchange program including expenses such as airfare, accommodation, living expenses, etc.