Begin your career at Amsterdam University College in the Netherlands by applying for its ASF Scholarships. The scholarship programme is available for the academic year 2023-2024.
All non-EU/EEA and EU/EEA international students can make an application for this scholarship including Dutch students. Awards vary from EUR 5,550 to EUR 16,550 per year, depending upon the origin of the applicants.
Nice chance for applicants in Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Amsterdam University College is a public liberal arts college in the Netherlands and ranks 57th by QS Global University Ranking, 2019 with nearly 900 students, 50% of whom are international.
Why choose to study at Amsterdam University College? At Amsterdam University College, students are free to choose a major within the sciences, social sciences, or humanities. The University has quickly distinguished itself with a strong offering in the sciences.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting your application for an ASF Scholarship starting in September 2022 is 1st April 2023.
- University or Organization: Amsterdam University College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: EUR 16,550
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: International students from Non-EU/EEA and EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply. Dutch students can also apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any undergraduate or graduate programme at AUC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have also applied for a place at AUC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make use of the university’s application portal to apply. The scholarship application form can be filled here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university
- Your motivation to study at AUC, personal study plan, and self-assessment
- Official transcripts/certified copies of diplomas/most recent grade lists (secondary education)
- Official English translations
- Proof of identity (copy of passport/ID card)
- Recent identification photograph of yourself
- Admission Requirements: Students must have, on average, a secondary school GPA of ?7.5 in the Dutch system (? 3.0 for the US and other high schools, ? 5 for IB, ? 10 for Abitur).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- CAE – Grade A
- CPE – Grade C
The selected candidates will be entitled to receive EUR 5,550 or EUR 16,550 per year by the Amsterdam University College towards the cost of the applied study programme.