The Swinburne University of Technology is delighted to offer Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarships for outstanding students. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The Swinburne Scholarships for Australian or New Zealand Citizens are worth $2500 and are available to six students studying either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. Applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens and must be enrolled in or applying for an eligible course at the Swinburne University of Technology.
Great offer for students
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 4 November 2022
- Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award Amount: $2500
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Students
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Swinburne University of Technology.
- The award can be taken in Australia.
The Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship was created to help students gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the cultures, economies, and social drivers within the Asian region. The scholarship provides funding for travel and living expenses so that recipients can fully immerse themselves in the region’s richness.
This scholarship is an incredible opportunity for personal and professional growth, and we are committed to supporting students in making the most of this experience. We hope that through this scholarship, students will develop a strong affinity for the Asian region and a better understanding of its importance in the global community.
Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Swinburne University of Technology.
- To be eligible for the Asia Endeavour Scholarship Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- Be a continuing Swinburne student in 2022
- Enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in the section above)
- Participating in a minimum 6-week work experience or internship program through Swinburne that is based in an Asian country
- Submit a personal statement (maximum 500 words) or video (no more than 2 minutes) outlining:
- Your desire to live and work in Asia
- What you hope to achieve from your experience
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, applicants should complete an online application form and submit it along with all supporting documentation. Incomplete applications will not be considered. For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
The scholarship comprises a $2500 one-off payment and will be used in conjunction with New Colombo Plan funding.