The Utrecht University is offering PhD positions in Microtubule Targeting Agents in Organoids. The successful applicant will be working in the research group of Anna Akhmanova and will be responsible for investigating the potential of microtubule targeting agents as treatments for diseases affecting organoids.
This is a highly competitive position, and the successful applicant will be expected to have a master’s degree in Biology or a related field from Utrecht University. The salary for this position is very competitive, starting at €2,541 and increasing to €3,247. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for research to make a difference in the medical field.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: October 26, 2022
- Organization: Utrecht University
- Department: Biology, the research group of Anna Akhmanova
- Course level: PhD
- Award Amount: Full-time gross salary starting at €2,541 and increasing to €3,247
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Student
- Eligible Countries: Netherlands
- Eligibility: Applicants must have a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Biology or a related field offered at Utrecht University.
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
Utrecht University is a highly-rated research university located in the historic city of Utrecht. We pride ourselves on our innovative interdisciplinary research and our commitment to an excellent education. Our friendly and ambitious community attracts professors, researchers, and PhD candidates from all over the world, making us a truly international and diverse community. Our lively and inspiring academic environment is perfect for those who want to challenge themselves and push the boundaries of knowledge. If you are looking for a place to thrive as a scientist truly, Utrecht University is the perfect place for you.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative candidate to join us in this unique project. We would like you to bring:
- A Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Biology or a related field;
- A background in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or Organoid Biology;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
If you feel that this role is the perfect match, but you do not yet meet all the qualifications, we also welcome you to apply.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a position at Utrecht University, please send your curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation to the ‘apply‘ button. You may also include reference letters if you have them. Please note that applications will be shared between participating institutes of IMAGINE! for the purpose and duration of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in multiple positions at IMAGINE!, we encourage you to apply for multiple positions by including the job title(s) and associated institute(s) in your application letter. We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better.
- A position for four years;
- Full-time gross salary starting at €2,541 and increasing to €3,247 (scale P Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities)
- 8% holiday bonus and 8.3% end-of-year bonus;
- A pension scheme partially paid parental leave and flexible employment conditions.
Based on the Collective Labour Agreement, Dutch Universities.