Applications are open for Asian Development Bank-Japan program funded by the Japanese Government. In order to apply, you must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
The aim of this international award is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies.
The Asian Development Bank-Japan program is established with financing from the Government of Japan for the student to undertake postgraduate studies.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1883, Auckland is the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually.
Why study at Auckland University – The values of the University reflect a commitment to Conserving, advancing and disseminating knowledge through teaching, learning, research and creative work of the highest standard.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2021
- Eligible Countries: Developing member countries are eligible to apply for free education.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This will be awarded in the field of Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to apply, you must follow the following requirements:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, the completed application form of the institution in which you have applied and the ADB-JSP Information Sheet must be submitted.
- Supporting Documents: Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet, Academic documentation, Certificate of Employment, Certificate of Income, Certificate of Family Income annual/monthly income, Copy of your Passport, Valid IELTS test.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the free study you must have applied for admission at the university. You should contact the admission department to confirm the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Program provides full tuition fees, a monthly subsistence and housing allowance, an allowance for books and instructional materials, medical insurance, travel expenses.