Auckland University is pleased to announce the Asian Development Bank-Japan program for International Students funded by the Japanese government. In order to apply, you must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
The aim of The grant is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies.
The Asian Development Bank-Japan program is established with financing from the Government of Japan for the student to undertake postgraduate studies.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1883, Auckland is the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually.
Why at Auckland University – The values of the University reflect a commitment to Conserving, advancing and disseminating knowledge through teaching, learning, research and creative work of the highest standard.
- University or Organization: Auckland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: Tuition fees, Monthly allowance, an allowance for books and instructional materials, medical insurance.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Developing member countries are eligible to apply
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Developing member countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply, You must follow the following requirements:
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, the completed application form of the institution in which you have applied and ADB-JSP Information Sheet must be submitted.
- Supporting Documents: Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet, Academic documentation, Certificate of Employment, Certificate of Income, Certificate of Family Income annual/monthly income, Copy of your Passport, Valid IELTS test.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the opportunity you must have applied for admission at the university. You should contact the admission department to confirm the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
The Asian Development Bank-Japan program provides full tuition fees, a monthly subsistence and housing allowance, an allowance for books and instructional materials, medical insurance, travel expenses.