CWF Hamilton & Co. Ltd. is offering the Master’s Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Canterbury. This scholarship is open to pursuing a Master of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University.
The grant is tenable for enrollment of up to 120 points, by full-time and part-time1 students at the University. One scholarship, providing financial assistance to a value of $16,500 is available annually.
User Review( votes)
Canterbury University (UC) is located in Christchurch, the largest city in New Zealand’s South Island. The University offers a great student lifestyle with world-class research, inspiring teaching, a vibrant complex environment, and students from around the world.
- Applications Deadline: October 15, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for a master degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win $16,500.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: There is only one scholarship available.
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: By 10 December in the year of application for the opportunity , applicants must have met the academic requirements for enrolment in a program for an ME degree in Mechanical Engineering.
The new online application program will begin accepting applications approximately eight weeks before the closing date.
How to Apply: To participate in this application , applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://scholarshipscanterbury.communityforce.com/Funds/FundDetails.aspx?2B336C50305143384377544D7072776E4650424C4E7862416B397765763569756F4775424352336771795354386F2F592F74797667534263796F7869774C6273